Thursday, January 7, 2016

Winter Cooking Workshop: Sunday, January 31.

Winter Cooking Workshop on January 31st.

The New Year is a great time to resolve to cook more healthy and delicious food! Come to my winter cooking workshop where we will prepare and eat together an Ayurvedic Vegetarian Indian meal. We will touch on the components of a healthy diet for the season, our time of life and individual constitution or dosha. The focus will be on the 6 tastes and good foods for winter. We will all join in to cook the meal, and you will receive the recipes as well as winter wellness tips. Then we will sit together and enjoy the fruits of our labor. It is a lot of fun! To see pictures from my last few workshops, see previous posts.

The workshop will be on Sunday, January 31 from 2 to 5 pm at my house in Silver Spring. The cost is $45. Please send me an EMail at dhelfeld@starpower.net to reserve your space! And let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment