Friday, December 3, 2021

Pottery by Appointment!

 If you live in Maryland near DC, please consider coming to view my Pottery!

After 1 1/2 years, I am back at the pottery studio!!  Although this year again there will be no Open House, I am holding a Pottery by Appointment!  My pieces will be set out from this coming Monday, December 6th through Saturday evening December 11th.  If you are fully vaccinated and would like to take a look, please email me or call to  make an appointment.  Available times are generally in the afternoon and evening.  My email is dhelfeld@starpower.net.   If you  click on “pottery” you will be able to see some of my pieces.  A few of my most recent pieces are below.
 
My pottery is mostly functional: mugs and cups, different sizes of bowls, ginger graters, spoon rests, sponge holders, sugar bowls, and a couple of covered casseroles.
I also take special orders for items like cat and dog dishes, small plates and specific sizes and colors of bowls and mugs.
 
Please let me know if you have any questions. 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment